dimanche 29 juin 2014

What's in my bag

I know that now it's really common to do the " What's in my bag " video. I am not going to do that. I just want to let you know what in my bag in general, on a daily basis. I usually don't bring much makeup or anything with me. I only take a sort of concealer the days I have spots on my face. pretty much.I really like to carry around a book with me, which is super nice when you have free time and don't know what to do. It's better than staying on your phone checking internet.Reading is actually one of those things I literally love to do.I am addicted to hard cove. I cannot stand people who are reading on the tablets and stuff like that. Books are PAPER. Do you find any paper on you electronic devices ? Nooo. But alright I understand sometimes it is really handy when you keep travelling.
I have pretty much all the basis stuff. I have a wallet, a mirror, a chapstick, a simple of perfume, tissues, earbud, my keys, product to clean your hands, some free powder and that's pretty it. I am going to show you my products !
Thank you and see you.

Hope you like my photographs, I am trying to take good ones ! :)













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire