lundi 30 juin 2014

French Braid

You might think that doing a French Braid on your own is difficult but no. You only need to know a few steps and you'll be good to go !
Practise makes perfect, try it until you make it perfectly.
I have to admit that at first I couldn't do it. First, it is super difficult to do it by yourself, right ?! My arms hurt. If I remember well, I think I tried a couple of braids for at least 2 hours in a row. ( it's better to do braids when your hair is quite dirty, otherwise the hair is too neat and clean and it falls off ).
Now, I have to admit I'm pretty good at it. I can do many different braids on myself or on people. I am actually proud. It's super nice to do it on people. Before, it was my friends who used to braid my hair during lunch time. I loved it. I love when people touch my hair and do me haircut. 
I remember when I was a little girl and I was bound to ask my sister to do my braids. It was nice for sure, but sometimes in the morning she was just too busy and didn't have enough time to do anything but to eat her breakfast. To be honest, I only learnt how to do braid by myself in early last year, in february I think. I had free time and I've always kind  of dreamt to know how to do it soooo, I just gave it a try. I know for those who never tried, you are going to be discouraged but don't be. Try a few times and you're going to start to see a big difference ! I promise.
Ohh and, did you too, (I mean I did it many times) did a braid for you class photo?


Here's the instructions:

  • Grab a good size section of hair on the top of your head
  • Dived Hair in 3 Sections
  • Take the Left Section and Place it Over the Center Section
  • Take the Right Section and Place it Over the Center Section
  • Add a Small Amount of Hair to the Left Section and Place it Over the Center Section
  • Add a Small Amount of Hair to the Right Section and Place it Over the Center Section
  • And redo the number 5 & 6  "Add a Small Amount of Hair to the Left Section and Place it Over the Center Section - Add a Small Amount of Hair to the Right Section and Place it Over the Center Section" over and over again until you're done
  • When you cannot take any hair on the sides, braid as a classic braid.

Here's a drawing of the steps. Down below there's a video to show it to you lads in real. If it's your first time and you think you did a great job, send me a photo !!

Click on the photo if you want it to be larger !
I think right after the 7th photograph, a drawing's missing. You also have to grab a piece of hair from the right side and add it to the piece of hair you're holding in your right hand. Then put the strand in the middle and start over the 5 image and so on.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire