lundi 30 juin 2014

Eyeliner Trick

I am going to show you a little eyeliner trick for those of you who are not really good at applying it. Before using the real liquid eyeliner, I start by drawing the line I want to create with a black pencil. It is so much easier to erase it when you did wrong. Then when I'm done, I fill in the blanks with my real eyeliner and I am all done.
I know some people use some scotch tape but I don't. After all it's up to you and what you prefer. Some people prefer liquid eyeliner, some prefer pen eyeliner. Just choose the one you're the most comfortable with and the one that gives you the best effect.
I showed you this look, but it's not the one I'm used to. I'd rather prefer a more subtle look. The flick over here is a bit too dramatic for a day look, it's better for night time.
You are free to choose the one you prefer. To be honest, I am not a huge fan of makeup. What I mean is that I love makeup all the products, but I am not going to be able to wear tons on my face. I am more for a natural look especially during Summer time. When the freckles are out and your cheeks are red.
Anyway, once one of my friend told me it was ALL about the flick. From now on I believe her.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire