samedi 28 juin 2014

Nails Tutorial Quick & Easy

Hi, so I have decided to do a little nails Tutorial. I am only showing you pictures of the pattern I am doing. You don't have to do the same, I am just showing this as an example. I thought the colours went great along.

First of all, these are the colours I have chosen. The first on the left is a redish/ pinkish one, the second one a grey and the third one an incolour one. It is just for the base and the top coat. The stick though is very useful is you want to do specific things. You can whether draw lines or rounds or anything you want. As simple as that.


I first started to apply the nail polish on my hands which were clean. If you want to cut your nails afterwards, it is better to do it before applying nail polish because you could damage it.



Here, I just applied the base of what I want to do. then I am going to start to draw lines and forms on my nails. You can do whatever you please. I have chosen to do on my first finger a sort of star with dots on each sides and on my fourth finger dots dots dots.



Here's the result. As I said, you don't have to follow exactly what I did, it's all up to you. I had let my middle and last finger empty because I found it would have been a bit too much otherwise. It's all about your tastes.



Here it is. I thought it adds a bit of fun to your outfit. It is a bit summery and I love it !
I hope you enjoyed it, I am going to try to do better ones soon, I promise.
B x


  • CATRICE N 360 - Raspberry Fields Forever
  • CATRICE N 280 - London's Weather Forecast
  • REVLON - Top Coat Fixateur


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire