samedi 28 juin 2014

Random Stuff

In this article, I am not going to talk about one specific topic. I am just going to show you pretty photographs, things I've bought recently or that I have been offered.
I am going to add a comment below each photo so you know what it is.


 It is a top, a legging and a short that I bought last week ( when the weather was pretty warm, as it is not the case anymore...). It is just basics, I didn't really feel like going into more special things.



Candles remind me of Christmas Time. I love Christmas time, I love the little lights, the streets, the smell of fresh air, the blanckets... Literally everything !



My Grand ma' recently went to a trip on cruise. She visited many places like Sweden, Denmark, Russia... So she brought me this mirror from St. Petersburg. Typically Russian style.





 Some Jewellery

B.x

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire