dimanche 29 juin 2014

Converse

Those shoes are for sure my all time favourite shoes. I love them so much. They are super nice, soft, comfy, easy to wear. It fits everything and everyone. If you have no idea what to wear with your outfit, Converse is the answer... I recently purchased the White pair. - recently I mean more than a year ago ahah - Thing is where I live, the weather is crappy most of the time which means rainy so I did not wear them much. The cool thing about converse is that you can wear them during winter or summer time. It doesn't matter. Of course, the best for the winter time is to have a leather pair of boots (or whatever you prefer) for rainy day. I don't know about you but I have always prefered a great pair of trainers than a pair of heels. I am such a lazy person when it comes to comfort. I want to be comfortable in my shoes. So I will always try to find a compromise so I don't have to wear any ahah. I've always been used to wear these and it's really difficult to get rid of this bad habit. Well, is this even a bad habit? Um, I don't really know but it's sure that when you start to become a lady, heels are for sure the best and the most sophisticated. Can you imagine yourself going on a very important meeting wearing trainers... no you can't ! Probs are, they will also judge you on what you wear right at the moment. Better have to choose the best outfit you own. Anyway, any other time of the year you can wear them don't worry !

You can even match your boyfriend's ! Isn't it great ?!
I actually wear them for so long ! I always loved them, they are super handy.
x




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire