lundi 30 juin 2014

Hair Jewellery


Sometimes you don't feel like doing anything to your hair. You are just so bored that you don't even want to touch it. I have those days too. Sometimes I'm even wondering why I have got long hair. It takes you so long to wash it, brush it, taking care of it + the hairdresser and so on. It would be so much easier with short hair. I admit I love my hair though. I am a girl after all, and it feels good to have nice fresh smelly hair. The nice point about having long hair is that you can change a whole outfit by changing something to your hair. You can tie it whether into a sweet bun or a lovely braid + adding some head jellewery OR you can let your hair naturally and add a jewel. It is up to you.

These are some that I have. I admit that I love wearing them when I don't feel like going into any specific haircut.
  • I have two cute little bow tie. I think they are lovely. The fake leather one is perfect for a "rock" look and the pinkish one for a more summery/ sweet lady look. I usually wear it when I take two pieces of hair from the side and attached them at the back of my head.
  • After, there's the flower headband. It's super nice when you don't feel like letting you hair go down. When your hair is into a ponytail or a braid, add it and it will give a more finished look.
  • And the metal headband fits every haircut. When your hair is down or up. I think this one is perfect with a bit of red lipstick. It gives you a very nice look.
Tell me what you think ...!









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire