lundi 30 juin 2014

Compromise

I know you're going to tell me that this has nothing beauty related and I am aware of that. I run this blog not only to talk about beauty stuff but also to show you what I heart and like. I actually can't wait 'til summer and beach, sweet sunset. I miss it. In approximately two weeks I'm leaving for summer and I cannot wait. I am sort of sick of this crappy weather... 
It really nice that where I live, I obviously mean the country. There are seas, beaches, mountains and so on. I don't have to travel a lot to feel like I'm somewhere else. I'm also so close to many countries which is super cool. I couldn't imagine living a second in Russia for example. Your country is so huge that when you want to go to another country you have to take a plane. How annoying and expensive of course !

Are you going on vacation this summer, where are you going ?

To  me, you don't have to travel far to feel like being away. I only need fresh air, new landscapes and it's on.









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire