samedi 28 juin 2014

Here


Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been here for a while now... I have been having my exams in late April / early May so I was quite busy.  It has been a while now that I'm done with it but I completely forgot to keep this blog up to date - I'm so sorry :'( - anyway. I am back with a little makeup tutorial. I am not trying to recreate any specific look but just one that I like. We can say that it's pretty much my makeup basis when I want to wear eyeshadows, because I wear a lot of eyeliner too. oops. I am sorry if the end of the video is cut out... My camera has been messing around and I did not notice it until now. As I didn't plan all this story with the camera, I couldn't have filmed the other part (which was the end of the video, not so important after all...). Also, as I thought this video would be fine by itself, I did not really edit it so it is pretty much a one shot camera. I am going to try to record / film better angle-shots and better edited videos soon ! I promise. I hope you understand everything I talk about in this video and that I don't sound too nosy or annoying either. Thank you a lot for watching and see you very soon lads. x


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire